Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't hold back your imagination

Hiii, everybody!
This is my first ever blog, so i just wanted to make it a special one.
So, i am gonna present a short poem called Imagination, which I have written.
No! No! I am not a poet.
I actually wrote it during a poem writing competetion in my school itself when I was in my 12th grade.
After I wrote the poem I asked my class teacher, Mr. Renjin, to just evaluate it and see if there's any chance of improving it.
When he looked at the poem, he immediately asked me "Kahan se copy kiya?"
He was surprised that I could write such a nice poem and that too without anybody's help.
After then he asked a girl, my classmate actually who is also a very good friend of mine, to just fair it out for me because at that time my handwriting was very poor...lolz.


So here it goes like this........

Walking the untrodden path,I discovered a tree.
Achieving the unimaginable dream, it stood free.
Green leaves large trunk, it was like others.
But what was different is really bothers.
Tiltedly it stood on the mountain height,
and that was a lamented sight.
After a moment or two it beared fruits
After a moment or two it beared fruits.

I thought it as a magical power
which made fruits sprinkle like shower,
But what actually created sensation

Is what my dear, Einstein called IMAGINATION.

4 comments:

Atul said...

nice poem.....waise kaha se maari hai sach bata

harshit said...

nice story & poem, but kahan se copy kiya

Jatin Arora said...

cifnyehi to fact hai mere dost .... ye copy nai ki hai. i've got d proof also......mere pas iska original manuscript hai .
aur vaise bhi ye mere schoolamtes ko bhi pata hai..qki they were also present in d class.

Unknown said...

a very short,simple and sweet poem......